Monday, October 13, 2014

Can 2 - Various Works

This month my classes consist of CAN2, as well as STE (Software Technology). I'm enjoying myself in both classes, even when it gets hard. The month has been dotted with 7am trips to Wawa for coffee, and my classmates taking naps in various awkward places: the product of some intense 5AM labs. However it's been fun so far, and I wouldn't change the experience in any way if I was given the chance.

I have some preproduction and final results i'd love to share on here, such as 





All of these are from our first project in CAN2 - The pantomime. Using only movement and the principles of animation to create a small story and a simple character. Super fun, and i've been learning a lot! (Even if it's through me just making a lot of mistakes.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment